Friday, October 11, 2013

Mysteries Surround Room 106

Shhhh!  Boo!!!!  WOW!!!!
We had mysteries aplenty in the empire today!!!!
1.  Mystery Reader
2.  We were "Ding, Dong, Ditched!!!"
3.  Sci. Fri

Mystery Reader Clues
1.  My favorite color is purple.
2.  At work, I help people.
3.  My husband is a farmer.
4.  I go for walks often.
5.  I have a dog and a cat.

Who is it?  I'll post a picture later.
 

 
 
 


A knock on the door, who is it?  A Mystery falls upon room 106!!!
This was probably the cutest thing that happened today!!! 
You should have seen the sweeties' faces....Too.CUTE!!!
 
Sci Friday
 
Question:  What will happen if you put a red, yellow, green and blue M & M in water?
Hypothesis:  The M's will come off.
The colors will mix.
 
Ask a firstie scientist what their conclusions were.
 
 

 




Have a terrific weekend Firstie Nation!!!!
Mrs. Varpness and The Fabulous!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment