Friday, December 13, 2013

Catch Me if You Can!!


Firstie Nation was all a twitter today!  When the firsties came back from their specials today, they found a package on the table from the Gingerbread Man.

Firstie Friends...
I have left my friends for you to snack,
But I'll bet you'll never get me back!
Look for me where there are lots of books!











CAUGHT HIM!!!!!
The crazy clues led us back to the Gingerbread Man.
Ask your favorite firstie senate member to let you in on the low down.




 Inside the package, was a bag of delicious Gingerbread cookies.  Yummmo!!!
Each firstie took a bite of their cookie.  They needed to decide whether to bite the head, arm or foot first.



The results.
We have a group of head biters.


Mystery Reader Rosa
Clues....
1.  I live in Cottonwood.
2.  I have 3 children.
3.  I have on granddaughter.
4.  I love gardening and auctions. 
5.  I love coming to school.







Penny War Winners!!!!!  WHOOT!!!  WHOOT!!!!  The firsties were rewarded with a popcorn and movie party today!!!  They won the war!!!!!!  First grade as entire grade level raised $125 dollars!!!!!
Lakeview school raised $771.58!!!!!!!!!  My.heart.is.full!!!


Well firstie fanatics...Christmas is almost here.  Have you hugged your firstie today?

Have a great weekend!
Dress warm and pretty!!!  (You too fellas!!!)

President Varpness and the Senate of First






No comments:

Post a Comment