Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Color Me Happy!

People of the Nation...
Back to School time is a very important time to build a classroom community.  One of the ways we do this is by ingraining the importance of respect and love for their fellow Firstie Nation members.  We use may different books and activities, but I thought this one was pretty neat.
  The Crayon Box That Talked...
By Shane DeRolf
 What are those colorful pointy things?
Why...they are crayon hats of course!
Ms. R is rockin' this summer's hottest trend....purple crayon!
(She is my own barbie doll!  I'm so lucky that she has the excitement for silly!  Ms. R fits right in!)



Sleep well and dress better.
President Varpness and the Senate of First

1 comment:

  1. Hi Billie Jo,

    I LOVE those crayon hats. That is an awesome book to read for community building and even better now that we can make and wear those hats. :)

    I added your blog to Bloglovin and am now your first official follower. I am a 1st grade teacher too. :)

    Hop over and visit when you get the chance. :)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete