Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Can of Worms?

Happy cloudy Tuesday Firstie Nation!
I think I may have open a can of delicious worms!  The last couple years the Nation has been working hard to create young scientists.  Now, normally President Varpness searches the recesses of her magnificent brain for scientific explorations.

I think she may have been replaced by a brighter star!  One of my senate members came to school one day ready to take over.  (mutiny?  maybe.)

Here's the scoop....
Miss Nething (Firstie Senate Member) came to school with 17 apples and an experiment in her magnificent brain!

Firstie: "Mrs. Varpness I brought 17 apples.  I want to experiment on them.  I want you to make slices in the apples and I want to see if we can squeeze them hard enough to get apple juice."  (enter human apple press)

President Varpness:  "O.K. but, you will have to introduce it to your students.  What will be your question?"

Firstie:  "What will happen when we squeeze apples with slices in them?"

President Varpness: " Got it!  Then what?"

Firstie:  "We will test it.  We will squeeze so hard that juice will come out."

President Varpness:  "What is your hypothesis?

Firstie:  "I think we will get juice!!!!!!"

President Varpness:  "O.K.  You will need to have a record sheet to record your conclusions."

Firstie:  "I already know what I want you to type."

President Varpness:  I am teary already!!!!  LOVE.HER!  LOVE.THIS.LIFE!







subjects


SQUEEZE!!!!

Conclusion?  Ask a senate member!!!

The senate members were so excited!!!!!  Oh.My.Word!!!!


Anyway...back to the worms.  My senate members were so thrilled for little miss!  Many a senate member, was already plotting their science experiment.  I welcome it...as long as they are planned out like my replacement.  (I'll giver her a few years.)

Have a terrific night in the Nation!
Hugs and High Heels!
President Varpness and the Senate 

No comments:

Post a Comment