Sunday, September 20, 2015

Dr. Awesome and the PLC

Paging Dr. Awesome to the Firstie Nation!  We have a code AWESOME!  That sounds really dorky, but I can't help myself.  This year my PLC team has changed a little bit.  I get to be with our sweet little Kinder team, along with my girls from Team 1.  Every other week our kiddos get to check out early, so the teacher people can sit down and plan for the kiddo people.  This is a pretty cool time for us.  We are working like mad on formative assessments, scales, and using the information we gain to guide our instruction.  This year we are working on scales more aggressively, which honestly scares me a bit.  I am fortunate though, I have my team of six to walk me through and help me make the best choices for my senate members.

The outfit?  Oh ya...about that.  Instead of yet another $15 t-shirt that will have to be replaced in two years, when we change groups, I thought it would be fun to wear scrubs!  I am Dr. Awesome and I specialize in diagnosing the awesomeness in my patients! (students)  I listen to heartbeats to check for AWESOMENESS!  Guess what?  They've got in spades!


I totally want to give my nurse friends a HUGE hug and high 5!  You are super fantastic people with hearts of gold!  I think you sparkle with AWESOME!  When I grow up, I want to be you!

No comments:

Post a Comment