Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sweet Peas and Skittles

Evening Firstie Nation!  Today was a beautiful day in the Nation of First!  As my Firsties get to know each other and myself, I can't help but think how lucky I am to be able to teach these little sweet peas.

Today we did a super cool science experiment...The Floating S experiment.  We have been learning about colors this week and we thought it would be fun to run a little experiment on the worlds BEST treat.....SKITTLES!  We hypothesized about what would happen when we placed 3 different colored skittles in a small dish of water.   My Firsties were absolutely ador.ab.le!  You want to know what happened?  Why is it called the Floating S experiment?  Well...you need to grab some Skittles and your firstie and let them teach you!

Happiness is a Firstie and Skittles!

Sleep well Firstie Nation!

Mrs. Varpness

No comments:

Post a Comment