Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Books and Giggles

Firstie Fans...
Oh. My. Word!  My precious little firsties came back to  me today with so many hugs and kind words...I think they must all be little angels sent from above!!!!

Here is my firstie funny for today....
I was reading a story by Kevin Henkes, called "Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse."  There is a part in the story that talks about Lilly's fancy diva glasses.  A little hand pops up and says..."What is a diva?"  (Me)  Mmmmmm, a lady who dresses fancy.  (Not sure how to exactly explain that to 6 and 7 year olds. sigh.)  (Same student) "Mrs. Varpness, are you a diva?  (Me)  I didn't even get to answer, as 9 little girl heads are bobbing up and down, saying things about red shoes, fingernails and dresses.   Wow!  I think I need to call my P.R. people about my image.  :) 


   

Well, we are into day 11 and I am as happy as can be!  My home family and school family are per.fect!

Mrs. Varpness and her Sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment