Thursday, September 5, 2013

Sillies and Sticky Notes!

Happy Thursday Firstie Nation!  I hope as you sit back and reflect on your day, you remember how lucky we are to be amongst the most amazing and happy little children in the history of children!  (I'm not ust saying that because I also have a first grader!)

Firstie Funny of the Day....

Yes!  Here is an educated person standing for the world to see...(o.k. 16 first graders and Mrs. Rosa to see.) with sticky notes stuck all over herself.  Well...first of all, my kiddos did this!  I promise!  We are learning about adding to our Writer's Workshop stories and pictures.  Today's lesson reminder.....LABELS!  Hence all the sticky notes.  I am into fashion, but I'm not sure this is going to catch on!  Well...maybe....




INSPIRATION
I believe in red. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.  (Which should be done frequently!)  I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.  I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn
1929-1993, Actress and Humanitarian
" So do I "


Have a wonderful sleep Nation of First! Tomorrow will be EXTRAORDINARY!

~High Five, Hug or Handshake~
Mrs. Varpness and the Fab 16

No comments:

Post a Comment