Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sci. Fri (That really is a Tuesday, because our teacher runs out of time on Fridays!)

Hey Firstie Fans!  Sci. Fri. came a little early this week, or late from last week!  Depends how you look at it?  I'm a glass full kind of girl...so I'm gonna just be happy that we got it in! 

PENGUINS!!!!!!  We have been learning a lot about penguins.  We learned a funny word....BLUBBER!!!!  Ha! 

Ask a question:  Will my hands be cold in the blubber?
Make a hypothesis: I think my hand will be... (cold) (warm)
Conduct and Experiment: Stick one hand in the blubber bag.  Stick the other hand in the ice.  Can you tell a difference?
Results:  My hand was... (warm)
Conclusion:  Blubber keeps penguins....(warm)









Mystery Reader
Mrs. Herrick, Makenzie's beautiful mama!!!!

**Very lucky to have a job in Cottonwood so I can buzz out to school very easily to read to the Firstie Nation

**I have 3 wonderful children-one is a very cute little blonde Firstie

**I am married to a very silly man who will run around the house scaring his family ALL THE TIME!

**I live in a house where the basement is decorated entirely with a Green Bay Packer theme

**I can’t wait until summer so I can go camping


Have a terrific week in the nation~!!!!!~
President of all things First!!!
and the Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment