Friday, February 14, 2014

Sugar? Anyone?

Happy Valentine's Day Firstie Followers!!!!!  Another week has flown by here at the capital!  Already sweetie heart day!!!  Room 106 was a buzz of activity today.

News at 11
  • Sweetheart Snatcher ransacked room 106!  (Sweetheart candies)
  • Mystery Reader
  • Student of the Week (brought a yummy pink filled Oreo cookie)
  • 1/2 Birthday celebration (Valentine Cookies)
  • VALENTINE'S DAY CARD EXCHANGE!!!!
  • Early Out 1:00!
  • YOU ARE WELCOME!!! (In my defense, I did send home a new toothbrush and floss!)

Mystery Reader
  • I have 4 kids, all of them go to Lakeview.
  • I have blonde hair.
  • I live on a farm.
  • I am from Wood Lake.
  • I have a son in this class.
Wait for it...
Mrs. Schlenner!  Colton's FABULOUS mama!

SWEETHEART SNATCHER
 (inspired apple)
Add caption









We caught him!!!!  Ask your child where their predictions led them.

Valentine's Party Game...4 Corners
I got be the first caller.  Do you dig my heart blindfold?





Thank you Firstie Nation for all the L-O-V-E you threw at me this week!  I love this life!!!!

Have a terrific weekend in the Nation!
Enjoy that Firstie baby, because in a few short months...they will be a grown-up second grader!

President Varpness and the Firstie Senate

No comments:

Post a Comment