Thursday, March 6, 2014

Pepper and Cinnamon!!!! Yummo!!!

Pepper and cinnamon is all that is left in our snack shelf, so that's what the Firsties had for snack today! 

Just kidding!!!!!

We conducted a Pepper Scatter Experiment today.  I know it's not Friday, but we really wanted to do an experiment!

Question: What will happen when pepper (cinnamon) is added to the water?
Hypothesis:  I thick it will sit.  (I think it will sink.) (Myha)
                     I think...that there will be little dots.  (Lane)
                     I thik the pepr will flot.  (Jared)
                     I think it will smell fune.  (Colton)
Test:  Shake some pepper (cinnamon) into a bowl 1/2 with water. 
Add a drop of dish soap.
Conclusion:  Uh, uh....ask a Senate member!




WE L-O-V-E SCIENCE!!!!

Have a FABULOUS night Firstie Nation!

No comments:

Post a Comment